Euroload Switch Disconnector
A comprehensive range of "Euroload Switch Disconnector" (Load Break Switches) have been designed and developed indegenously to meet various needs of distribution circuits. The switches are compact and suitable for AC-23A duty.
80A to 400A in 2 frame sizes in 3 pole .
40A to 3150A in 7 frame sizes in 4 pole execution with advance neutral.
Execution : Single Pole with Switched Neutral, Double Pole, Triple Pole, Triple Pole & Neutral, Triple Pole with Switched Neutral, Four Pole
Specification : Conforms to IS / IEC:60947-1&3
- High electrical & mechanical endurance
- Suitable for Coper and Aluminium cable lug termination
- Contacts and mechanism in enclosed housing to avoid dust ingress
- Double break contacts per pole
- Arc chutes and Arc barriers provided
- Provision of Phase separators
- Separate main & arcing contacts
- Handle with door interlock and padlock facility.
- Front operated with two stable position : 0 – 1