Loadbank Panel Board System
"Loadbank Panel Board System" is a power distribution board with MCCBs as incoming and outgoing switching-cum-protective devices, for distribution of power to various loads as per the requirements of the system.The modular construction of load bank renders the customary panel building redundant by virtue of compactness, reduced cost and short delivery time coupled with reliability of the various modular units. All units are fabricated using sheet steel of 1.6mm and are epoxy powder coated to give a superior finish.
’G’ frame panel boards upto 400A
’A’ frame panel boards upto 800A
Fully application oriented as per
IS:13947-I&II and IEC:60947-I&II
IS:8623 and IEC60439
IS:2147 and IEC:60529.
- Ready made & customised solutions for load management
- Designed for floor mounting / wall mounting
- Specially designed shrounded busbar provides safety
- No. of ways option permits future system expansion
- Modular construction & compact size provides economy of space, time & cost